Skip to content
In order to ensure all our guest enjoy a wonderful and safe visit, we urge all visitors to abide by the following:
- Wonderland strives to offer you and your family the safest day out possible, but we can only do this with your help. Please ensure that you supervise your children at all times.
- Please make an assessment of whether a ride or play equipment is suitable for your child’s abilities before putting them on.
- Please listen to and follow the instructions given by our safety operators, they are trained to ensure your safety.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission to those persons felt unsuitable for the parks facilities.
- Own alcoholic beverages and food is not permitted in the park, we have the right to confiscate it and ask persons to leave the park.
- Weather – Management reserve the right to close rides in the event of poor weather.
- Management accept no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property whilst visiting or using any of the parks attractions or facilities.
- Whilst every effort is made to provide all the rides, attractions and facilities mentioned we cannot guarantee that they will be available all day, every day.
- Management reserve the right to alter rides as may be deemed necessary without prior notice.
- Please ensure that you observe any instructions given by the operator. Any person found to be not following the guidelines and putting themselves and others at risk will be removed from the park.
- Persons using the parks rides and facilities do so at their own risk. Management accept no responsibility for personal injury.
- Threatening behavior, verbal abuse or violence will not be permitted onsite. Persons exhibiting such behavior will be removed from the park.
- While we try to ensure the safety of all our guests, please note that the use of our facilities is on your own risk.
- Wonderland operates a no refund policy.